Book A Presentation
I believe that balance for your life and creativity for your piano studio are not just empty phrases. Each presentation focuses on taking a practical, realistic approach to supporting and inspiring students. Without giving up a life outside of teaching! Your presentation will be interactive to ensure teachers have the time to begin applying ideas right during the session!
I would love to work with your music teacher’s association! Please note that sessions are tailored to your group. There is no one-size-fits-all approach so I will work with you to ensure your session is as unique as each of the members of your group.
For groups located in Calgary, I am available for online or in-person presentations and workshops.
For groups located in the surrounding area, I am available for online presentations and workshops. If you would prefer in-person sessions, we would book a half day or full day sessions for your group.
And, if you are located outside of Calgary and surrounding area, I am available for online presentations and workshops.
While presentations and workshops vary in length, typically each session is 1 hour. This gives time for attendees to:
- See the ideas and strategies in action,
- Begin to apply it to their own teaching and admin,
- Ask questions at the end
You have the option of booking a half day or full day of sessions with me. We will finalize any themes or topics that you would best serve your community of teachers so you all have an incredible day of learning!
Each Presentation Includes:
- Full abstract/summary,
- Biography and promo image,
- Handout for attendees,
- Any marketing materials we agree upon beforehand.
While I confidently present on a wide variety of topics, my areas of speciality are in these key areas:
- Work-life balance, in particular simplifying so you can focus on your priorities,
- Time management strategies,
- Technology tips to save time and energy during studio admin and teaching,
- Adding pedagogically sound creative ideas and strategies to your piano teaching without stress or extra work,
- Online teaching tips and strategies to maximize your time and energy,
- Strategies to create strong client and student relationships,
- Working with neurodiverse, special needs and unique learners in your piano studio.
To see a list of prior presentations for inspiration, please click here.
When To Expect An Email:
Please keep in mind that messages received during business hours Monday through Thursday morning will be responded to within 24 hours during business hours. Messages received Friday afternoon or over the weekend will be responded to during business hours on Monday.