Must Love Music
creative ideas and resources
for piano teachers!
How I Help Piano Teachers Like You
As A Piano Teacher, I Get It
Hi, I’m Rosemarie. Online piano teacher, composer, writer, and presenter.
Running a studio and teaching kids isn’t the easiest job in the world. Trying to balance a life outside of that doesn’t make it any easier.
I’ve been there.
- Having my toddler twins on my lap while creating my studio website,
- Walking across the field in heels to watch my kids play soccer after teaching,
- Negotiating the puzzle of studio and family schedules,
- Having pets and babies sit on my lap while teaching at my students’ homes,
- And, everything in between.
But, you know what? Running a studio and teaching music is one of the most rewarding careers there is! You’ll have the most hilarious, heart-warming, thought-provoking moments of your life. And, you’ll always have a story to tell!
I’ll guide you with the best strategies for teaching creatively, handling admin, and, of course, creating balance through it all. Whether it’s pen and paper or digital, you’ll get the support you need to build the studio of your dreams.
Plus, I’ll share the music and teaching resources that are big hits in my own studio!
Want to know the whole story, click here.