Must Love Music provides innovative ONLINE piano lessons that are fun for kids without the extra work for parents.
Why Choose Online Piano Lessons?
A Teacher Who Cares
You & your child should be excited to see their teacher each week!
You want to enjoy your family time instead of driving through traffic. Stay in the comfort of your home & your instrument!
Easy Tech Set-Up
Ms. Rosemarie guides you step-by-step so it’s easy peasy for you & your child.
Students in our studio get together multiple times a year for fun, engaging online group lessons!
What is a Meet ‘n Greet?
A meet ‘n greet is a FREE, no-commitment video call. We both want to make sure your child is getting the perfect online piano teacher that fits with their personality, learning style & musical goals.
- Before your meeting, Ms. Rosemarie will send a PDF on how to set up your device for the best success in online piano lessons.
- Ms. Rosemarie will have a 15-minute private mini-lesson with each potential student. They will be at your piano & cover a variety of fun activities!
- You will meet with Ms. Rosemarie for 15-minutes to ask questions & get a sense of which programming will be the best fit for your child.
We have been with Miss Rosemarie for nearly 3 years now and it has been wonderful to watch our kids work with her and grow. It is more than “just” piano skills they are gaining; it is also confidence in themselves and their ability to do hard things. It is the knowledge that sitting down to play music is a strategy to decompress after a long day at school.Zuzana G, Piano Parent
The Perfect Program For Your Child
Perfect for students that prefer extra time to practice with Ms. Rosemarie. If group lessons are not for you, alternate programming is offered those weeks.
A mix of online private & group classes. This option includes some music lab during lesson time to cover music theory in a fun way.
In your “Meet Your Online Piano Teacher”, Ms. Rosemarie may suggest a custom online lesson set-up depending on the needs of your child.
It’s As Easy As 1-2-3
- Book your FREE “Meet Your Online Piano Teacher”!
- Reserve your online piano lesson spot.
- Have fun creating & playing music at the piano!
Your child is more than just a student. You are becoming part of a community!
Our studio name is more than just words, it’s our philosophy. Your child should love the music they create & play each week!
When asked what her favourite part of the year was …
I love everything! They (my kids) have come so far in just months and all of this because they got the right teacher.Disney A., Piano Parent
Meet Ms. Rosemarie
Welcome to Must Love Music! I am so glad to see you here!
Nearly a decade of working with families, like yours, at Must Love Music has shown the best approaches in developing pianists who have a lifelong love of music. My goal is that your child plays piano long after lessons have ended.
As a parent, I know what it feels like to:
- Balance extra-curricular activities with home life.
- See teachers mix-up or even treat our twins like they are the same person.
- Worry about my kids being online & not getting quality time with peers.
- Figure out new technology without support.
Over a decade of experience as a teacher and administrator within private schools in Canada and Mexico has led to who I am as a teacher today. My Bachelor of Education gave me the foundation for sound teaching practices while focusing on special needs education taught me how important individualized programming is for ALL students.
That is why our studio community is about:
- Valuing your time with weekly fun online piano lessons.
- Treating your child like the unique person they are.
- Making sure being online is about learning & creating community.
- Providing lots of support so you always have tech support on your side.
Rosemarie is a very dedicated teacher. She develops a program unique to your child & motivates them in a variety of ways … Watching my child grow & perfect her skill [was my favourite part of the year].Marcie G., Piano Parent